Zucchini Pasta with Chicken
- Prep Time: 5 min, cook time 15 mins
- Serves: 2
- 2 zucchini cut into spirals(zoodles) using a spiral grater
- 400g chicken breast cut into small pieces
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tsp dried italian herbs and spices
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 lemon squeezed
- 1/3 cup parmesan
- Parsley and lemon wedge for garnish
- Heat oil in large pan over medium heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper and brown chicken pieces on both sides, usually around 3 minutes. If necessary cook in 2 batches then remove chicken from pan.
- Then add garlic to pan, and cook until fragrant about 30 seconds.
- Add butter, italian herbs and squeezed lemon. Then add 1 tsp olive oil and zucchini noodles.
- Turn heat to medium and add chicken back into pan for a couple of minutes. Immediately lower the heat and stir in the parmesan cheese. Taste and add seasoning and lemon as per preference.
- Serve in a bowl and add parsley, lemon wedge and additional parmesan on top.