The perfect keto-friendly dessert to satisfy your cravings on a low carb diet.
- 1/3 cup of cold water
- 2 and 1/4 tbsp gelatin (Unflavored), this is the key ingredient!
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 1 scoop Collagen Creamer (heaped tbsp)
- 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract
- In a med size bowl pour the water and sprinkle gelatin in a single layer. Then let it stand for 5-10 minutes to soften.
- In a med saucepan bring cream, erythritol, Collagen Creamer and vanilla extract just to a boil over medium-high heat, continually stirring until the erythritol is completely dissolved.
- Remove the saucepan from the hot plate and stir in the gelatin and whisk until smooth. (ensure gelatin has fully dissolved)
- Pour mixture into half-cup ramekins or individual serving dishes. Then cool at room temperature, once cooled refrigerate for at least 2-4 hours then enjoy.
This particular recipe was served up with fresh berries and crushed up chocolate bark (dark choc, nuts, peanut butter).
*Serves 6 with under 3 net carbs per serving.
Recipe from Low Carb Spark.com, this delicious creation was made by @jaysdomain18